Started in 1987, Ranier Roost was the first and only assisted living facility at that time with a family style approach to daily senior care in a residence setting. Ranier Roost offers 23 private and semi-private rooms. Typically, Ranier Roost has been selected for residents that require more health care needs. In 2003 Mary purchased Papermaker’s Place, a nine-bed assisted independent living facility in a country setting a couple miles west of International Falls.
Decker's Family Care is the longest operating nursing home alternative in the area with the most experience in caring for elderly that are in need of long term care.
Come visit us soon to see if we can help with your needs. ALL canes, walkers, and wheelchairs welcome. We are a total handicap accessible home inside and out. We are more than a typical customized living residence for seniors. Our residents are family, and that is exactly how they are cared for.
Decker’s Family Care, is committed to providing quality care and a meaningful way of life for residents and staff. Personal, supportive, and continuing health care that adjusts to meet each resident’s changing needs is provided in a home environment. We respect the dignity of all our residents by upholding and encouraging their independence, offering support and assistance, while recognizing the dignity and worth of each person.
- 24 hour RN on call supervision
- RN scheduled on shift
- LPN Nursing Staff
- Wellness Support Specialist
- Memory and Dementia Care: Download a copy of our Dementia Care Policy
- Home Health Aide certification and training minimum for all staff. Most are advanced in certification and are experienced specifically in elderly cares.
- Our staffing numbers are based on our resident's safety and care needs.