Decker’s Family Care Services
We welcome all residents, whether semi-independent or requiring total assistance. Both facilities are wheelchair accessible and functional. Ranier Roost specializes in skilled nursing needs for those that need a little more advanced care.
End Stage Life Care
Our caring and compassionate staff are experienced for those that are in need of a “home” environment to take care of their loved one. Our rooms are private, spacious, peaceful, and accommodate family members to sleep right with their loved one in the same room, comfortably. We have partnered successfully with local resources to make sure your loved ones End Stage Life Care is comfortable and peaceful. Care and medications are overseen by LPNs and RNs.
Summary of Senior Care Services
- 24-hour awake supervision
- Staffed in-house RN
- Professional nursing staff on-call 24hrs/7 days a week
- Professionally trained Wellness Support Specialist Program
- Medication Administration and Management-Central Storage
- Family style meal dining as well as hydration program and special dietary needs
- Daily socialization activities and special outings
- Alarmed and secured facility
- End stage life care
- Respite care / daily rates
- All laundry needs
- Able to accommodate individuals with wheelchairs
- Home Health Aide certification and training minimum for all staff—most are advanced in certification and are experienced, specifically in elderly cares
- Our staffing numbers are based on our resident’s safety and care needs
Frequently Asked Questions
At Decker’s Family Care, our entire staff upholds the following principles when it comes to caring for and working with our residents.
- Offer cost-effective, quality, supportive, services that are personalized for each individual and delivered in a safe environment.
- Maximize the independence of each client.
- Treat each client with dignity and respect.
- Promote the individuality of each client.
- Protect each client’s right to privacy.
- Provide each client the choice of services and lifestyles and the right to negotiate risk associated with his or her choice.
- Involve clients and their family in service/care planning and implementation
- Minimize the need to move by matching the resident’s evolving needs to appropriate care
- Involve clients in policy decisions affecting the client’s life.
- Ensure that potential consumers are fully informed both verbally and in writing regarding the setting’s approach and capacity to serve individuals with cognitive and physical impairments.
- Ensure that assisted living, while health-care related, focuses primarily on a supportive environment designed to maintain an individual’s ability to function independently for as long as possible.
- Ensure that senior housing, with its residential emphasis, avoids the visual and procedural characteristics of an “institutional” setting.
Yes. A Registered Nurse will meet with you and assess what nursing needs you may or may not have. There is NO cost for the screening, and there is NO obligation even after the screening is complete. This cost will then be added to the monthly Basic Service Rate which is due by the 5th of each month unless other arrangements have been made in writing.
Here at Decker’s Family Care, our support staff is much more than home health aides, nursing assistants, or care attendants. They ensure and assist in a “holistic” approach to your care. Your social and mental well being are just as important to your care as your physical condition. Also critical in a “holistic” approach is encouraging family/friends to become part of your plan of care and help you assure you get the quality of care you deserve.
Our Registered Nurse will meet with you and help you decide what your “needs and wants” are during a very simple screening/application process. We will then help you match that against both facilities to see where we can best meet those needs and wants. Each facility is unique.